1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Registration is fixed, let KingPin know if you have any issues..

Vote Point Problem

Discussion in 'The WoW Servers' started by Valandhir, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Valandhir

Valandhir Supporters

While voting for a secondary acc, I have the problem that I can not see the Vote points accummulated nor does the ingame acc recognise the vote points. As I can not access the cp, I have no chance to check the PW or reset the options for the voting. Not sure what is going wrong...

2. cmoabob

cmoabob Supporter!

On wowstatus.net?

3. cmoabob

cmoabob Supporter!

You have a second Den account linked with a second wowstatus account, right?

4. Valandhir

Valandhir Supporters

Ehm... I don't recall creating a Wowstatus account for my primary account? I know when we started voting was different, and we moved to Wowstatus... so maybe I am doing something wrong. Where do I have to create my wowstatus acc and how do I link them?

5. cmoabob

cmoabob Supporter!

Iirc (it's been a while), your Den account (user name and password) is linked to an email address when you create it.
    When you go to wowstatus.net to vote, you're asked for your Den user account and password to log in and vote.
    For a second account, you need another info/identity set (user name, password and email address).
    However, when you vote on wowstatus.net, you're allowed one vote per 12 hours *per ip address*...
    So, if you have two Den accounts and want to vote on each of them, you need to access wowstatus.net from two different places (home, work, school, public wi-fi hotspot, smart phone, etc.).
    Hope that helps a bit.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Valandhir

Valandhir Supporters

And therin lies the problem. Voting is done from a different computer (family) so Ip is not an issue.

The second account data Acc name and PW are entered. But for some reason the acc does not recognise the vote points. And I am at my wits end why.

• cmoabob

cmoabob Supporter!

Not sure I understand the specifics of your issues, because trying to vote twice via home Internet never worked for us; we had to use the wireless Internet connection on our phones to vote on the second account.

But we have our own issues: for some reason, we have not been earning anymore voting points.

And I suspect it's been for a while, too.

• Valandhir

Valandhir Supporters

Okay, detailed version.

Account 1 is mine and gets voted from my computer
      Account 2 is used by my Sister and voted from her computer in a different city
      BUT for some reason, even as she is using the precise Name and PW for the Acc her ingame Acc does not receive the votepoints.

So... whats the issue?

• cmoabob

cmoabob Supporter!

Well, at about the time of your original post, I think points stopped being added to any and all accounts.

At least not to either of ours even if my son and I have voted from all sorts of places.

According to KP, problem is at wowstatus.net's end...

• cmoabob

cmoabob Supporter!

Still dead as of Monday morning vote time (10/22/12).

• cmoabob

cmoabob Supporter!

Dunno if this is any help, but I've been getting a lot af these (as in everytime I try to vote and/or visit the Den...).

Den_wowstatus.net.

Attached Files:

• cmoabob

cmoabob Supporter!

...and when I just go to the forums.

Den.

• cmoabob

cmoabob Supporter!

But I usually get to the real page I'm looking for when I click on "Retry".
      No such problems when I use my phone, but votes aren't rewarded either.

• KingPin

KingPin Administrator Staff Member

looking into it, and yes the wowstatus guy said he is looking into the votes.

• Like Like x 1
      • cmoabob

cmoabob Supporter!

Total coolness!

• cmoabob

cmoabob Supporter!

...oh, and thanks!

• peebz

peebz New Member

• cmoabob

cmoabob Supporter!

Still dead.