1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Registration is fixed, let KingPin know if you have any issues..

Den Just Wondering...

Discussion in 'The WoW Servers' started by Slayaz, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Slayaz

Slayaz New Member

Hey, it's me again. Well, I was thinking today and, since Bundy doesn't play anymore, I was wondering if I could have his account info and play on it. I can completely understand if I can't.

Your number one fan,
    Slayaz

2. DevArmaya

DevArmaya God among Men

LMFAO!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Slayaz

Slayaz New Member

I know, I have no idea what I was thinking when I posted this. :puzzled:

• Slayaz

Slayaz New Member

Looking at it now, it reminds me of a chimpanzee trying to take bananas from a group of gorillas. :confused:

• Bionuclear

Bionuclear Lord of the End Times Staff Member

sorry, we don't do that sort of thing. the only thing u can do about that, is to ask that player for the info (although we strongly don't recommend that)

• Slayaz

Slayaz New Member

Then again, he is my biological father, is it against the rules for someone to give you their account info if they are a GM ?

• Slayaz

Slayaz New Member

Wait, is this thee Darthas?

• Bionuclear

yup its me. and no there are no set rules on any player (regardless of being a former staff member or not) giving another player there account info (we just don't recommend it)

• Slayaz

Slayaz New Member

Sweet. Also, what level GM was Bundy? Because I don't want to cause anything.

• Bionuclear

i know he was a 2 at one point and then i believe he became a lvl 3, but im not sure about that one, twas a while ago. but either way, it shouldn't effect you.

• Slayaz

Slayaz New Member

Yeah, I don't want the ability to crate DGA Denarious. Don't want that tempting me...