1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Registration is fixed, let KingPin know if you have any issues..

Den Icc Made Tougher?

Discussion in 'The WoW Servers' started by cmoabob, Apr 24, 2012.

1. cmoabob

cmoabob Supporter!

Hail, Densters.

Was anything changed in ICC because it sure felt a lot harder than usual, this morning...

Tried a normal ICC run with Kittythecat (DK) and my 'lock and after 3 tries, we had to give up at the 2nd boss (Lady Deathwisper) since we weren't even making a dent in her hp (mana always regened in a burst after getting her down to about 1/3).

2. KingPin

KingPin Administrator Staff Member

there was an update yesterday to the server, been looking at which part could be causing it but havent figured it out yet. will update when i find out.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • cmoabob

cmoabob Supporter!

Cool beans.

However, on a subsequent run with a group of 3 DKs, we (the other 2, really) just mowed through everything - quite amazing players, those two!

• khariz

khariz New Member

i just tried lady with my dk etrader and everything went fine, maybe you just lacked a bit of dps with the first group?

• Agree Agree x 1
      • KingPin

KingPin Administrator Staff Member

which reminds me, the autoinstance system has been rejiggered to go lower on the HP and dmg for mobs covered by it by about 15%.

• Like Like x 1
        • cmoabob

cmoabob Supporter!

Auto-necro ftw! :rolleyes: